In a world that is struggling to breathe, you are called to be a breath of fresh air.
Don’t get sucked into the contaminated vortex that will poison your heart, mind, and lungs. Step away and breathe in His grace so that you can breathe out His praise.
Stay connected to God and let the purity and power of His Word oxygenate your soul so that you can infuse this world with His love and peace.
How to Be Fresh Air in a Contaminated Atmosphere
- Be a uniter, not a divider (Philippians 2:1-3)
- Be humbly submissive, not arrogantly demanding (vs 4-8)
- Be quick to obey, rather than readily rebellious and selfish (vs 12-13)
- Be an encourager, not a complainer (v 14)
- Be pure and righteous, rather than ruthless (v 15)
- Be a loving light bearer, rather than a legalistic hammer hitter (v 15)
- Be an upholder of the Word, rather than an opposer of opinions (vs. 16)
- Be a pursuer of righteousness, rather than a wayward wanderer (v 16)
- Be a sacrificial offering, not an obstinate hoarder of your heart (v 17)
- Be a cheerleader who rejoices, not a condemner who casts blame (v 18)
You can rise above the chaos and circulate the refreshing breath of God’s redemptive power throughout your environment.
Be a breath of fresh air in a polluted world.
Read Philippians 2:1-16. How can a humble servant help oxygenate this world?
Listen to this grace anthem. Tell God you want to breath in His grace and breathe out His praise forever.
Breathe a prayer of thanks to the Living God and commit to carrying His light-giving message into the darkest corners of this broken world.
Thank you for joining me on this journey for 31 days!
Here’s a bonus gift for you: Check out the “Just Breathe” Playlist on Spotify
I am sharing “Fresh Air” and joining like-minded sisters at Give Me Grace, Spiritual Sundays, Faith-Filled Friday, Fresh Market Friday, Blessing Counters, Tell His Story, Coffee for Your Heart, Three-Word Wednesday, Purposeful Faith’s RaRaLinkup, Rich-Faith Rising, Testimony Tuesday, and Moments of Hope.