A while back, my husband purchased VIP tickets for a concert. We sauntered right past the long line of peons in the general admission area and sat in the first row where we could count the number of hairs on the singer’s chin.
We decided to skip the “meet and greet,” but had we chosen to step behind the curtain, a private audience with the artist awaited.
Access brings joy, confidence, and freedom.
Here’s the thing: I’ve got VIP access to God because Christ paid my price in full.
- I am dead to sin and alive to God (Romans 6:11).
- I have the gift of eternal life (Romans 6:23).
- I am free from condemnation (Romans 8:1).
- Nothing can separate me from the love of God (Romans 8:39).
- I belong to the body of believers (Romans 12:5).
- Grace is given to me (I Corinthians 1:4).
- I am washed, sanctified, and justified (I Corinthians 6:11).
- God’s promises are “Yes” in my life (II Corinthians 1:20).
- I stand firm (II Corinthians 1:21).
- I am lead in triumphant procession (II Corinthians 2:14).
- I have full access to God. The veil is taken away (II Corinthians 3:14).
- God’s light shines in my heart (II Corinthians 4:6).
- I am a new creation (II Corinthians 5:17).
- I am reconciled. My sins are not counted against me (II Corinthians 5:19).
- I live an exchanged life. Christ lives in me (Galatians 2:20).
- I am child of God (Galatians 3:26).
- I am the praise of His glory (Ephesians 1:20).
- I am brought near by the blood of Christ (Ephesians 2:13).
- I am forgiven (Ephesians 4:32).
- I am found. I am clothed in His righteousness (Philippians 3:9).
- God meets all my needs (Philippians 4:19).
- The hope of glory lives in me (Colossians 1:27).
- I am complete (Colossians 2:10).
- Grace was poured out on me abundantly (I Timothy 1:14).
- I am blessed with every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3).
The enemy of my souls wants me to believe that I am defeated, but I can climb right up in the lap of my Abba at any time and access His full presence, power, and provision.
All I have to do is ask.
God, mark me with Your grace and blessing.
Tonight on Periscope, I shared some #PrayBig inspiration from Psalms 67:
Let’s Talk: What are you going to whisper in God’s ear when you climb up into His lap? Go ahead and ask.
This year, my desire is to lift up holy hands and “Pray Big.” Want to join me? I’ve created a private “Pray Big” Facebook group for like-minded sisters to share their stories and surrender each one to our mountain-moving God in prayer. Let’s cry out to God together.