Recently, Cheryl Smith invited me to look deep within. Cheryl does a weekly interview on her blog where she provides a space for “iron to sharpen iron” as we examine our “Inner Views.”
I must admit that it took me quite a while to respond to several of these questions. A little introspection is good for the soul.
- Tell us about your childhood. (Where were you born, where did you grow up, what were your childhood years like, etc. Please feel free to share as much or as little as you would like and feel comfortable with.)
- How old were you when you became a Christian? What led you to take that step? Is there a particular person who has most influenced you in your walk with Jesus?
- We would love to hear your love story. How did you and your husband meet? Was it love at first sight? When did you realize he was “the one” for you?
- What are you most passionate about? What fulfills you most?
- Looking back over your life, what do you consider to be your darkest season? How did your faith in God see you through those difficult days?
- What is your greatest strength? How does God use that trait to help others?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
- What is the most exciting ministry you have had the privilege of becoming involved in?
- Tell us about your blog, 3dlessons4life. What prompted you to start blogging? How did you decide upon the name of your blog? How has blogging impacted and enriched your life? Where do you find inspiration for blog posts? Is there a particular place you like to go to write?
- Is there a cause you care deeply about and would like to introduce us to?
- At the end of your life, what do you most hope to leave behind? What legacy do you most long to create as you walk this journey?
- On your bucket list, what have you already experienced and accomplished? What do you yet hope to do?
- Who do you consider to be your biggest hero? What person in your life would you most like to emulate?
- How do you personally stay encouraged? Are there specific Bible verses, songs, books, or other resources that you turn to in times of discouragement?
- How can we pray for you now?
Want to know how I answered?
To get a peek inside “deep within” my life, join me here.