We are living in seemingly uncertain days.
The path ahead is unclear and foreboding in so many ways.
If I start obsessing about “what is yet to come,” I work myself up into a tizzy. My thoughts race up to the brink of terror, and I start hyperventilating.
The key to facing the unknown tomorrow is to rest in the One who knows you today.
The Shepherd of your Soul longs to give you rest. He surrounds you with His
- Protection: God guards His children and shows Himself strong in our lives.
- “But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one” (II Thessalonians 3:3). “…I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day” (II Timothy 1:12).
- Provision: His storehouse supply never runs out.
- “The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing” (Psalm 34:10). “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19).
- Power: God reigns sovereign over every circumstance.
- “…You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. Power and might are in your hand, and no one can withstand you” (II Chronicles 20:6). “For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs” (Zephaniah 3:17).
- Presence: God is alive and actively at work in your life.
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:9). “In the shelter of your presence you hide them from all human intrigues; You keep them safe in your dwelling from accusing tongues” (Psalm 31:20).
His wisdom will guide you along toward safe pasture, and if you get a little scraped up on the bumpy road, He will step in to bandage your wounds and fully restore you.
Trust in His care and follow His gentle voice. He knows the way, and He will sustain you every step of your journey.
God always shepherds us toward safety and rest. You are forever safe and sound in His circle of protection.
Read Psalm 23 and allow God to refresh Your spirit by inhaling the promise of His restorative work in your life.
Listen to this refreshing song and praise Him for making your path secure.
Breathe a prayer to your God asking Him to comfort you with His strength and peace.
I am sharing “Safe and Sound” and joining like-minded sisters at Faith-Filled Friday, Tell His Story, Coffee for Your Heart, Three-Word Wednesday, Purposeful Faith’s RaRaLinkup, Rich-Faith Rising, Testimony Tuesday, and Moments of Hope.